Motor Speed Control DC1.8V 3V 6V 12V 2A PWM Adjustable Speed Regulator Switch
- 1803BK DC Motor Speed Regulator controls the speed of a DC motor by adjusting Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM).
- The input power range is DC 1.5V-15V .
- Use a 2A resettable fuse to protect the controller.
- Potentiometer with switch function.
Before you attempting to wire the controller, make sure power is off.
WARNING: TO CHANGE MOTOR DIRECTION, INTERCHANGE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WIRES OF MOTOR.
1. Connect wires refer to the “wiring diagram” (NO.4 picture).
2. Turn on the power, and adjust the potentiometer.
3. The LED indicates the power up and the speed of motor.
Package Including: 1 x DC Motor Speed Controller