With fast charge deception version:
(If the product does not support deception, it is difficult to find a suitable USB power supply to meet It, therefore, the module power will be limited. The module supports fast charge deception to solve this problem very well, the current charging head and charging treasure basically support fast charging, with its use, power is more efficient and higher)
Fast charge deception use:
1. Press and hold the TRIG button for more than 2 seconds to release, enter the fast charge protocol selection interface, and the digital tube will display the protocol name.
2. Short press the TRIG button to select QC2.0, QC3.0, AFC, FCP, SCP, AUTO, and OFF. Short press ON/OFF or SELECT button to trigger the protocol. If the trigger is successful, it will display OK, FC blue light will be on, otherwise ERR will be displayed, FC blue light will be off.
3. Press and hold the TRIG button for more than 2 seconds to exit the fast charge protocol interface. This protocol is triggered each time you turn it on.
4. If you don’t know which protocol the charger supports, you can choose AUTO mode, the module automatically chooses to spoof; if you don’t want to use the spoof function, you can choose OFF mode.
1. With intelligent fast charge deception, solve the problem of insufficient power supply to the USB input port. Support mainstream fast charge protocol, QC2.0 3.0, FCP SCP AFC, you can also choose not to deceive or automatically choose the deception mode.
2. High power 15W, 2A current, can be used for fan speed regulation, desktop power supply, adjustable charger, router power supply, etc.
3. As a USB input adjustable desktop power supply, you can adjust the output voltage arbitrarily, limit the current 0-2A (wide input 4-13V, wide output 0.5-30V any adjustment, with short circuit protection, short circuit does not burn)
4. As a USB charging cable, adjust the charging voltage and maximum charging current arbitrarily (any voltage, with constant current, anti-backflow, to meet the charging of most batteries)
5. Multiple protection (short circuit, over current, over temperature, over power, over voltage protection, charging anti-backflow protection)
2. Product parameters:
2.1. Input voltage: 4-13V (When using pad input, pay attention to the positive and negative poles, do not connect AC power)
2.2. Output voltage: 0.5-30V
2.3. Output current: 0-2A (The output current in constant voltage mode is adaptive according to the load size, it is not adjustable. If you set the limit current to 1A, then the load current is greater than 1A, it will automatically enter constant current mode 1A )
2.4. Output power: less than 15W (when the output power is greater than 15W, the output is automatically turned off, and the -OP- is displayed. After reducing the load power, press the ON/OFF button to solve). When the input current is too large, it may be turned off early due to temperature protection.
2.5. Voltage display: resolution 0.1V, factory accuracy ± 0.1V or so (can be manually corrected after comparison with standard voltmeter)
2.6. Current display: resolution 0.01A, range 0-2.2A, factory accuracy ±0.05A; display error is larger when the output current is less than 0.05A, small current within 10-40mA can not be displayed (can be manually corrected, output current Calibration is more accurate when it is greater than 1A, and calibration is not recommended for small currents.)
2.7. Power display: 0.00W-15.0W
2.8. Temperature protection: When the power component temperature is higher than 100 °C, enter the -OT-protection, reduce the load power, press the ON/OFF button to solve (the power will not enter the OT protection for long-term operation within 10W, when the input current is greater than At 3A, it may enter over-temperature protection when working for a long time, even if it does not reach 15W)
2.9. Working current: about 30mA
2.10. Charging anti-backflow: Yes, it can be directly connected to the battery for charging, no need to add a diode
2.11. Short circuit protection: Yes
2.12. Weight: 52g (Packing carton weight 23g)