Power Supply 6V ~ 28V
1. Strong compatibility. This product USES SW3518S (supports OPPO/ plus).
2. The charging plate has been installed with transparent heat shrinkable tube. Weld the power supply line.
Compact size (50*17*12mm), suitable for DIY!If the 12-volt power adapter can be used for daily mobile phone quick charging, can also be powered by batteries, solar panels, dc generators and so on!Suitable for outdoor/car/power outages and other occasions!This is the charger and charging treasure can not do!At home, a more reliable way to charge.
USB PD3.0 (PPS) support
Qualcomm QC4+/QC3.0 support
Huawei SCP/FCP support
OPPO VOOC support
Apple 2.4 A support
Samsung AFC support
One DASH support
VIVO 9V2A dual engine support
Mediatek PE2.0 support
High efficiency, Full power
External MOS tube, double wire and iron silicon aluminum magnetic ring, high efficiency, the same charging power lower heating.
Double parallel low resistance electrolytic capacitor +6 1206 ceramic capacitors. Only for higher performance.
Measured figure: the perfect realization of Huawei super-fast charging 5V 4.5A (SCP)
1. Flexible power supply
Full protocol quick charging module standard with red and black power supply line, if the optional shell, the default power supply interface is 5.5mm female seat and standard with 5.5 male head line!
2. High performance input anti-reverse connection
A dedicated MOS tube to do anti – reverse connection, although the cost is high, but the effect is far better than the diode, not hot. Novice DIY also need not worry about back to burn.
3. With the quick charging state indicator light
The blue light is the output indicator, the red light is the quick charging status indicator.
4. Exquisite shell + transparent top cover
Matters Needing Attention
1. For the quick charging of low voltage and large current, please use the original data cable. If you want to measure the charging voltage and current, you must use the USB meter with low internal resistance.Otherwise, the charging current will be affected.
2. TYPE_C port is used for output charging; Use the C-to-C/ TYPE_C dual data cable TO charge the mobile phone or laptop.
3. Use USB port to charge OPPO and oneplus mobile phones.
Protocols such as QC4+/ QC4.0/ PD3.0 should use TYPE_C port.
4. When the power supply voltage is higher than 21 volts, PD protocol at port C can support up to 20V3A output. The module is small in size.
5. When USB port and TYPE_C port are simultaneously plugged into the phone, both ports are 5V output.
Multi-Brand Mobile Phone Charging Test
1. Charge Huawei Mate20 (power: 56%): Start SCP quick charge mode
Voltage 4.89v, current 4.59A
2. Charge Huawei P20 Pro (power 12%): Open SCP quick charge mode
Voltage 5.03V, current 4.25A
3. Charge Glory V20 (43% power) : Open SCP quick charge mode
Voltage 5.13V, current 4.5A
4. Charge MIUI 8 (18% power): Start QC3.0 quick charge mode
Voltage 6.44V, current 2.79A
5. Charge OPPO R17 (43% power) : start VOOC flash charging mode
Voltage 4.8V, current 3.8A
6. Charge the iPhone XS (5% power) : open the apple 2.4A mode
Voltage 5.22V, current 2.37A
7. Charge one plus 6T (charge 15%) : open DASH flash charging mode
Vltage 4.7V, current 3.8A
1. Charge iPhone XR (power 7%) : turn on PD
Voltage 9.17V, current 1.91A
2. Charge iPhone X (7% power) : turn on PD
Voltage 9.17V, current 1.6A
3. Charge huawei Mate20Pro (55%) : turn on PD
Voltage 9.20V, current 1.58A
4. Charge huawei P20 Pro (power 10%) : turn on PD
Voltage 9.17V, current 1.69A
5. Charge glory V20 (power 40%): turn on PD
Voltage 9.05V, current 1.7A
6. Charging millet 8 (power 6%): start quick charging
Voltage 6.1V, current 2.63A